Practicalcaravan.com has had a makeover!

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone

I hope you're all keeping well! I wanted to post here to let you know that we've given Practicalcaravan.com a makeover - it's got a whole new look, and we hope that you'll find it much easier to use than before. We're delighted with how it looks, but you're the ones who use it - so please do let us know if you have any issues, thoughts or suggestions - we'd love to hear them.

Just one quick note - you might find that you have to reset your password to log in at first (you can use the 'Forgot Your Password' option). If you have any problems, do let us know though.

All the best to you,
Sarah
--------------
Editor in chief, Practical Caravan

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Sarah
Like any upgrade, regular users sometimes take a couple of weeks for the changes to grow on them.
We had a couple of rumbles of discontent when this website was recently revamped, but after a short time everyone became used to the changes and most appreciate the improvements.
Good luck and stay safe!

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Had a quick look and it appears brighter and clearer than the old one. Will check it out more fully later.
You do not need to worry about a password if you are on the forum, just click on the magazine name at the top of the page and it will move you across.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Since the OC Forum was revamped a while back I’ve found it to be a big improvement on the previous version which had been largely unchanged fir a long while. The ability to insert pictures and links is so easy, as is the ability to edit and delete too. PC have done a really good job.

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone

I hope you're all keeping well! I wanted to post here to let you know that we've given Practicalcaravan.com a makeover - it's got a whole new look, and we hope that you'll find it much easier to use than before. We're delighted with how it looks, but you're the ones who use it - so please do let us know if you have any issues, thoughts or suggestions - we'd love to hear them.

Just one quick note - you might find that you have to reset your password to log in at first (you can use the 'Forgot Your Password' option). If you have any problems, do let us know though.

All the best to you,
Sarah
--------------
Editor in chief, Practical Caravan
Hi, a makeover to freshen up the website is always welcome, but the page is covered by google advertising. A huge one at the top of the page and another towards the bottom.
Is it really so necessary to have unnecessary advertising plastered over the screen?

Reactions: DaveA1
Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
Thanks Xtrailman, there’s a couple of AVG apps for the iPad. which one do you have and did you need to pay a subscription?

I think it was just a free download for windows 10, i was having a lot of problems with exp 10 and adverts so tried AVG about 6 months back, I'm very happy with it.

Reactions: Tonks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts