raguenes-plage camping anyone been?

Aug 15, 2009
Visit site
this is the campsite we like the look of just wanted to know has anyone been there?
also probably a good question to ask is whats the weather like in general in august? The campsite is in nevez ? i think(!)
I used to go to the dordogne as a child in summer and it was boiling sometimes there, i know that its not gonna be as hot in brittany.

Aug 15, 2009
Visit site
i did read that actually, thats the most recent one i can find, they went last year, i think it sounds pretty good! hopefully then fingers crossed the weather should be good................. Where abouts do you like to visit?

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Hi

We stayed there 3 years ago, great site and location. All comments are true but if you have teenage children they will love it with the organised games/activities etc. The disco did go on till midnight, some pitches are a little tight to get in to as trees / shrubs all around but don't let it put you off, There are great walks along the costal footpath and it is great for cycling not many cycle paths but roads are not busy. Concarneau is great with markets etc Carnac is worth a visit on a cloudy day to see the stones . The weather is better than England but not as good as the Vendee we think, we have had the last 2 years in the Vendee St.Gilles Croix de Vie and La Tranche Sur Mer and the sea is warmer down there .

Aug 15, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for that brian, we havent got teenagers no- we have an 8 year old boy 6 year old girl and a 3 year old boy. Which im sure they will love the pool area and playground. My husband has a bike but i havent got one- i would like one of them little trailers to put the youngest in! did they have a kids club?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts