Ready to roll😎😎😎

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Took four hours. Easy drive. All pitched up and enjoying a pint in White Hart Wharfdale, 3 mins drive but too far to walk 😁.This inn has potential for a future Woosiefest. Here’s the view we have looking north over the Vale of Wharfdale AONB and beyond The moors.F79B18E5-957B-434A-8E68-5123F43B48A8.jpeg

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dusty Dog & GafferBill hope you both enjoy your time away.
We were popping up to the van this weekend , but now giving it a miss
forecast is Thundery showers and rain most of the day for Saturday.
Dont you just love our british summer!!

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Dusty Dog & GafferBill hope you both enjoy your time away.
We were popping up to the van this weekend , but now giving it a miss
forecast is Thundery showers and rain most of the day for Saturday.
Dont you just love our british summer!!
What summer? Only really hot days was a week in July.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
i would have to agree with this comment ;)
Look on it positively. Caravans, tents and motorhomes may released back onto the market as families realise the “ dream” conjured up in the magazine articles do not match reality. Or more likely mum says “ staycation in a confined space in s**t“ weather isn’t my idea of a holiday, Med next year”

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Look on it positively. Caravans, tents and motorhomes may released back onto the market as families realise the “ dream” conjured up in the magazine articles do not match reality. Or more likely mum says “ staycation in a confined space in s**t“ weather isn’t my idea of a holiday, Med next year”
Wondering what this statement means ?

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I think we will still have restrictions, We are not even thinking about going away from the UK. Until this covid virus is well under control.
As some one says , each to....

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
My passport expired ten years ago. Last overseas trip was business in Finland. NZ is top of our wish list but wither current C19 issues seems unlikely a trip there will happen in the foreseeable future. As age creeps on the thought of falling ill outside the U.K. may be something or nothing to consider🤔🤔. Travel insurance for over 60s isn’t cheap. How much benefit does the EHIC give me in Europe? Like Hutch we will remain in the U.K. for now. Boring or what😉😉😉

Reactions: Hutch and Jcloughie
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
My passport expired ten years ago. Last overseas trip was business in Finland. NZ is top of our wish list but wither current C19 issues seems unlikely a trip there will happen in the foreseeable future. As age creeps on the thought of falling ill outside the U.K. may be something or nothing to consider🤔🤔. Travel insurance for over 60s isn’t cheap. How much benefit does the EHIC give me in Europe? Like Hutch we will remain in the U.K. for now. Boring or what😉😉😉
My wife has just renewed her annual travel insurance that covers EuropeTurkey and Egypt as well as booked holidays in UK. It is the LV Premium policy at £124 for up to 90 days abroad. So it covers her forthcoming trip to the Highlands, a booking for a large 4 bedroom forest lodge in 2022 and 10 days in Rhodes next year, a holiday deferred from 2020 and 2021.

The EH1C still gives the cover it has always done, but we have always taken out separate travel insurance as the EH1C didn’t cover things like repatriation, death abroad, air ambulance back to UK etc, cancelled boookings, baggage, flight delays etc.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Ours run out six years ago but i am only allowed short trips abroad 4hrs is maximum and then the over 60"s travel insurance and that not cheap
When it safe me and wife would love to go to Malta

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts