Recent Threads

Feb 12, 2006
Visit site
I don't visit this forum often these days, and when I see the number of threads/discussions that appear to consist of petty sniping and point snoring I remember why.

Perhaps if people made their points without personal attacks, or crticism of a Forum that because of it's nature and commercial interests cannot change it's operating methods significantly more people might be encouraged to participate.

I find it a shame as there is an awful lot of experience and knowledge amongst members of this that could benefit a far wider group than currently.

May 3, 2006
Visit site
Nicholas

I could'nt agree more.

Below is a part copy of my posting during the time when LHM was upset and a great number of people begged her to return, which shows people do care.

But i see its all getting out of hand again in other topics and quite possibly someone else might decide to leave which would be a shame.

So repeating myself.

"This forum has a vast amount of information at its disposal and the members are very experienced in all fields.

Let's use it for the benefit of all"

Regards

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I had to dash off up to Penrith last night, and got back around eight pm today. From the tone of some of the threads, I seem to have missed something. What happened?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts