replacement window

May 19, 2008
Visit site
hello
has anybody got a 1997 Elddis hurricane Ex 300 caravan ? i am trying to get a replacement window for the front middle as ours has been damaged in a storm and i dont know the size as the caravan is stored in France .
i have tried a couple of places thinking if i gave the model number they would know the size but this isn't so
If you have one could you please measure it for me please as i would like to take a replacement with me when i go other than that i will have to go to France to measure it and go back another time
thanking you in advance
best regards
john

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
Hi John....

I'm waiting for a window replacement on my 2021 Elddis and had to provide them with the bar code number off of the actual window. I'm guessing there's more to it than the physical size.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Possibly the Eldiss owners club might be able to help. The window should be the same on all models of that range for that year rather than just the Hurricane.
You could try breakers, SFM are one of the largest but there are others if you try Google.

May 19, 2008
Visit site
thank you all for your replies
i have joined the elddis owners club and will see what information they have ,some of the ones on ebay they are not sure of the correct size
the lady in France is going to try to measure the broken one for me
also some on ebay are collection only and are all up north and they won,t pack them for a courier

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
thank you all for your replies
i have joined the elddis owners club and will see what information they have ,some of the ones on ebay they are not sure of the correct size
the lady in France is going to try to measure the broken one for me
also some on ebay are collection only and are all up north and they won,t pack them for a courier
I hope they can help you and get the right size for your caravan .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts