river Ebro

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Hi all, has any body got any info on caravan sites around Mequinenza in Spain ,as some one i met whilst fishing in Hereford said there is a site right on the river Ebro , i seem to be able to find lots of websites advertising guided fishing tours at £200 per day for 2 ,but i would rather do my own thing ,i would be most greatfull for any info , joe

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi

Dont know of any in that town but just down the road is a place called Caspe with a campsite called LAKE CASPE CAMPING.

Idont know anything about the campsite but friends say the fishing around caspe is 1st class the phone number for the campsite is 0034976634174 I live about an hour away from the ebro so will ask around

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
Thanks very much Douglas , i would be greatfull of any further info you can find , of sites not far from the Ebro , joe
Hi

How far away from the ebro would you be prepared to be as i acually work on the best campsitewhich is about a 40 min drive to the ebro it is right on one of the best beaches in spain called plaja llarga the campsite is called camping las palmeras they have a website otherwise i will have a look for something closer. Doug

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts