Route to Sutton on Sea

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I'm off to Sutton on Sea on Wednesday, travelling from Lancashire. Obviously I'll be going on the M62 and M180 but any suggestions for the rest of the way? Looking st the route I'm thinking A18, A16 to Louth then possibly A157 but after that I'm a bit unsure. Any suggestions would be welcome. I will contact the site anyway but I'm guessing they'll only have advice for the local area.

Thanks in advance.
Jake

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Main roads around there are all fine, just make sure you approach the site from the A52. Your satnav will likely try to take you the back way - a single track road with limited passing places, and LOTS of tractors.

Reactions: JezzerB
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I'm off to Sutton on Sea on Wednesday, travelling from Lancashire. Obviously I'll be going on the M62 and M180 but any suggestions for the rest of the way? Looking st the route I'm thinking A18, A16 to Louth then possibly A157 but after that I'm a bit unsure. Any suggestions would be welcome. I will contact the site anyway but I'm guessing they'll only have advice for the local area.

Thanks in advance.
Jake
Hi
When you ring the site ask if the main road through Sutton on Sea is not still closed, we were there last week and part of it was closed and the diversion was not good due to parked vehicles (single file), if it is still closed that could determine your route to site

Gra

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Main roads around there are all fine, just make sure you approach the site from the A52. Your satnav will likely try to take you the back way - a single track road with limited passing places, and LOTS of tractors.
Hi
When you ring the site ask if the main road through Sutton on Sea is not still closed, we were there last week and part of it was closed and the diversion was not good due to parked vehicles (single file), if it is still closed that could determine your route to site

Gra
OK thanks for the advice

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Is that from Mablethorpe way? I've looked at the caravan club site which is round the corner. I was thinking of following their route through Maltby le Marsh. Alternatively they have one through Markby??Screenshot_20220823-070009_Chrome.jpg

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I would also go through Alford we were at a CL site down totheby Lane Alford last week and went to Mablethorpe the traffic on the main road through Mablethorpe was horrendous

Gra

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts