Oct 7, 2017
Visit site
I will be travelling down M40 from midlands to Swiss farm caravan park . Henley on Thames Any advice on best route to take would be greatly appreciated…thanks

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
M40 exit J4 take A404 south. First roundabout/exit turn right A4155 into Marlow. At junc in town centre go straight on A4155. Eventually approaching Henley look for CMC site on right, Swiss Farm is the next on the right. Marlow Road is busy/noisy most of the time weekdays so get a pitch well back if you can.

Don't be fearful of towing through Marlow - we did it last year albeit in the opposite direction - with no problem whatsoever. However irrespective of current oil prices be aware that you will find fuel in the Thames Valley more expensive than almost anywhere else.

Nice Waitrose in H-o-T.

Oct 7, 2017
Visit site
M40 exit J4 take A404 south. First roundabout/exit turn right A4155 into Marlow. At junc in town centre go straight on A4155. Eventually approaching Henley look for CMC site on right, Swiss Farm is the next on the right. Marlow Road is busy/noisy most of the time weekdays so get a pitch well back if you can.

Don't be fearful of towing through Marlow - we did it last year albeit in the opposite direction - with no problem whatsoever. However irrespective of current oil prices be aware that you will find fuel in the Thames Valley more expensive than almost anywhere else.

Nice Waitrose in H-o-T.
Thanks for your reply , my main concern was towing through Marlow but your post

Oct 7, 2017
Visit site
Let me know how you get on(route and site) as I’m going for end of may/June ,cheers.
Hi, I went down yeterday for a ride out. Didn’t take the caravan but the route was absolutely fine ,even going through Marlow was ok and I went through at about 9.30am . The site is well sign posted and easy access. I went into reception and asked if I could have a look around the site and they said yes no problem. The site is immaculate in every way , the pitches are large and the washrooms are excellent. There is a lovely cafe , restaurant and bar with lots of outdoor covered and uncovered seating with patio heaters . There is also a lovely fishing lake and outdoor swimming pool .
Really looking forward to going early May..

Reactions: Brasso530

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts