Saltaire (Moved by request)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Ok to lighten Things up, as I am a Scot from Aberdeen, and Will be putting Saltire on the back of the Caravan, will My good Wife SWMBO, who has Alegiensce, (Afinity) through here father being born in Hale, is it allowed to place a Cornish flag on the caravan. Your thoughts please. Especially Gagakev.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
They should both go where E tells you to put them. We had Hampshire and Devon on the roof rack of the 110. Drivers side Hampshire.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I take it thats because J, Is the Boss as E Is. Well if we let them think that. What an easy life we can have. ****** No.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
I gave up years ago. Around about birth. I know my place it was drummed into me from then. Us boys only need two words 'yes dear'

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Not on the van but on our windbreaks we fly St. George Cross, Stars and Stripes and the flag of whichever European country we happen to be in. These are the smaller car or handwaving flags, and unfortunately i cannot get the other two I would like to fly - Somerset and North Carolina - in this size - 5ft x3ft is a bit OTT.

Having them along the top of the windbreak removes any dispute about which is the highest, and despite NC being in the South i have resisted flying the 'rebel' flag.
Apart from adding a bit of colour to the grey/white/black windbreak/awning/caravan they act as quite good conversation 'starters' .

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Ok to lighten Things up, as I am a Scot from Aberdeen, and Will be putting Saltire on the back of the Caravan, will My good Wife SWMBO, who has Alegiensce, (Afinity) through here father being born in Hale, is it allowed to place a Cornish flag on the caravan. Your thoughts please. Especially Gagakev.

Am I the only THICK one on here????????? :blush: (But Hutch as you know your better half and myself jointly won the Woosie quiz so I'm sure I must have a pea brain some where) ;)
Didnt know what a SALTAIRE was so popped off to google land and found it was a village in Yorkshire!!!!
Then checked the spelling in the above post and it is SALTIRE so off to google land again and find its a FLAG Gosh that was hard work :lol: :lol:

Right then Hutch if you want a Scottish FLAG and a Cornish FLAG I dont see a problem and to be honest I dont care....................................I'm from Gagaland in DEVON :lol: :whistle: :lol: :whistle: :silly: :lol:

You are permitted to carry on ;) ;)

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Jpeg_zpsrwztgvj4.jpg

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Oh dear Gabsgrandad,,,if that doesn't create a barny I'd be surprised as you're insulting many from Devon,,,in fact I can see a Mod stepping in quite soon

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
pensioner said:
Oh dear Gabsgrandad,,,if that doesn't create a barny I'd be surprised as you're insulting many from Devon,,,in fact I can see a Mod stepping in quite soon

Sensitive are they?

Who, Damian and me? Nah, I'd say that we're emotionally stable but caring and empathic :lol: :lol:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts