Sandringham for xmas...(but.......)

ed1

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Ive just completed my booking for sandringham cc over the xmas holidays. When i got to the confirmation part i noticed a heading for dog owners. It mentions the parvo-virus style infection which have been reported over the past year, ( please note im not quoting exact..)..My 2 dogs do have their injections every year, so is this something anyone can add to, or is it precaution, am i being over cautious... Im now just wondering whether to change to somewhere else... thankyou to all...

Regards Ed

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
This illness has been occurring for the last two years and not just at Sandringham. The woodlands around the Sherwood forest area have also been affected. Google 'dogs ill sandringham' for more info. It's been blamed on fungi and blue algae but I believe they still haven't come up with a cause. From memory the deaths have occurred in the late autumn but as a dog owner I wouldn't risk taking mine. We are off to Cornwall for Xmas and the new year
smiley-smile.gif

ed1

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
Thankyou Lord B

i actually have cancelled, and emailed the club to inform them why...i cant take the risk either...so im now looking for something else....cornwalls a bit too far for us, as only away for 4 nights...but thankyou again

regards Ed

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts