Sargent alarm

Sep 27, 2021
Visit site
My 2019 Swift 590 sargent alarm keeps throwing up 'Window Open ' alert.I didn't even know the windows are included in the alarm system. I've checked all the windows and they are shut,what can be causing this fault ?

Sep 27, 2021
Visit site
Thanks,but I now know its the Alde heating system that's at fault .My caravan is not fitted with window sensors.Is there any way I can delete this 'window open' from the control board ?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As Mr Plod has suggested you will get the most accurate advice that you can trust from either the user manual or the manufacturer.

Sep 27, 2021
Visit site
I spoke to Alde who could only suggest a crimped wire or pest infestation none of which I can find.I have read that when the alde system is shut down unexpectedly as has happened many times here in the Netherlands due to us demanding more amps than we have access to,the alde system will throw up errors .
I have reset the system back to factory settings but still the error is there.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I spoke to Alde who could only suggest a crimped wire or pest infestation none of which I can find.I have read that when the alde system is shut down unexpectedly as has happened many times here in the Netherlands due to us demanding more amps than we have access to,the alde system will throw up errors .
I have reset the system back to factory settings but still the error is there.
It does seem that you may have a load monitor fitted which can be adjusted?

Sep 27, 2021
Visit site
Sorted the problem after having been pointed in the right direction by the Alde technicians.On the circuit board of the boiler at the top there is provision for a window alarm switch that is not required in my Swift 590.The two terminals have a bridging connector that just needed to be disturbed in order to be brought into contact again.' Window open alert' went out immediately and the 'Command system error 32 'never appeared anymore.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts