Search for a specific site.

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
This is my last ditch attempt to find a site I used in 2009. It was ( I'm sure ) on the Northern part of the Cornish coast although there was no coastline visible, although it may have been Devon.
My memory is getting very bad now and it was such a lovely site, we had such a peaceful happy time there,and I only took 2 photos of it. I remember the entrance was from the main road down a steep hill,,and there was no mobile phone access and as the office was closed we had to drive back to the main road to phone them to say we'd arrived.
The site was on several levels and and had static vans on the upper part with a lovely new toilet block just built.
It was open all year, had a lovely restaurant and they organised xmas and newyear parties.
The couple who owned and ran it had 2 sons and one was married to a lass from Thailand and they went back there each November to see her family.
They also had caravan storage facilities and and large lower field which they planned to develop in the future.
It wasn't a C&CC site or if it was it isn't now as I searched their sites,, and I've spent hour after hour on Google Earth searching the countryside,,but in vain.
I'm hoping these few facts will ring a bell in someones memory especially the one about the son.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi , Pensioner, We stayed at Hedley Wood Caravan park, Bridgerule, Holsworthy, EX22 7ED. and it sounds very much like the place you describe. Down to the Son with the Asian wife.

http://www.hedleywood.co.uk.
The Red post pub and chip shop might be a help, to remind you.
Hutch.

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Hutch,,we think you've solved it, many many thanks,,,my wife says she recognizes several of the photos on that web address,,,so we'll be travelling down there very soon.

You've made a confused codger very relieved and happy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts