Self-sufficiency and Freedom

Apr 21, 2021
Visit site
Hi folks, this is Kuanyin (Ian), and happy to be here. I'll make this short and sweet. I am on the other side of 60, basically retired, and ready to sell up and spend the rest of my days campervanning around the UK.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Wa alaakikum salaam, ,
Welcome to the forum, the all year round caravanning is ok as long as you wish to travel around every now and again.
We try and get out most months all year round, but fail due to hospital and dental appointment. As we get older. But it is possible.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi folks, this is Kuanyin (Ian), and happy to be here. I'll make this short and sweet. I am on the other side of 60, basically retired, and ready to sell up and spend the rest of my days campervanning around the UK.
Great idea with some drawbacks. If we have another pandemic where does that leave you? Also if your unit suffers a breakdown or you fall ill,what will you do?
I would suggest that if you own a place, rent it out while you are travelling around. Remember that insurance will need an address where the vehicle is kept and the same for the registration of the vehicle plus your driving licence.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts