Selling my Swift Suntor with brand new drive-away awning (genuine reason!)

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks!
We have decided it's time for a change and are selling the following MH. Swift Suntor 590RS 4/5 berth. Registered 2005. Included in the price is a brand new drive-away awning, chocs, thermal cab blinds and matress protectors. Very good condition inside and out. End kitchen with double oven and 4 ring hob, fridge, sink. End washroom with swivel cassette toilet, sink, mirror, storage and shower. Middle dinette, with opposite bench seat. Over-cab bed with privacy curtain. Large rooflight, fly screens, thermal blinds and curtains. Bike rack for 3 bikes, ladder and electric step. Wet locker and gas bottle. Removable carpets, ample plug points and lighting. TV point in a groovy sliding cupboard. Swivel passanger seat. CD player. 240V leisure battery. Heating. Water heater. 23,000 miles on the clock. 2.3 diesel engine. MOT till Feb 2014, Tax till April 2014. Service/Habitiation history. Alarm.

We are looking for offers around £20,999 and live in Ayrshire, Scotland. Excellent family van and we've had lovely times in it. I have no idea how to put photos on, so if anyone wants to know more, please email me: weegmack@gmail.com.
Gillian

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
weegmack said:
Hi folks! REVISED PRICE AND OPEN TO OFFERS!
We have decided it's time for a change and are selling the following MH. Swift Suntor 590RS 4/5 berth. Registered 2005. Included in the price is a brand new drive-away awning, chocs, thermal cab blinds and matress protectors. Very good condition inside and out. End kitchen with double oven and 4 ring hob, fridge, sink. End washroom with swivel cassette toilet, sink, mirror, storage and shower. Middle dinette, with opposite bench seat. Over-cab bed with privacy curtain. Large rooflight, fly screens, thermal blinds and curtains. Bike rack for 3 bikes, ladder and electric step. Wet locker and gas bottle. Removable carpets, ample plug points and lighting. TV point in a groovy sliding cupboard. Swivel passanger seat. CD player. 240V leisure battery. Heating. Water heater. 23,000 miles on the clock. 2.3 diesel engine. MOT till Feb 2014, Tax till April 2014. Service/Habitiation history. Alarm.

We are looking for offers around £19,999 and live in Ayrshire, Scotland. Excellent family van and we've had lovely times in it. I have no idea how to put photos on, so if anyone wants to know more, please email me: weegmack@gmail.com.
Gillian

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts