SERVICING

Mar 3, 2006
Visit site
MY WIFE HAS BEEN TOLD BY HER FRIEND IN THE SCOOL PLAY GROUND THAT AS FROM NEXT YEAR ALL SERVICING TO CARAVANS WILL NEED TO BE DONE BY AN ATHURISED ENGINEER ONLY.

COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS ACTULLY THE CASE OR NOT AS I DONOT RECALL HEARING OF THIS MYSELF.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
As you do not have to have a car serviced at all and you do not have to have a caravan serviced at all.

Not that it is wise!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't quite see that would be right!

Having Caravan MOT'd like a car would be a different matter !

Even car manufacturers now have to accept servicing done by non franchised businesses so I would guess somebody has got a crossed wire.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Andyrush

Maybe referring to a caravan under warranty - most manufacturers insist on their dealers servicing during this period, though the enlightened ones also accept Caravan Approved Workshops - lists available on www.jones-vening.co.uk.

Mar 3, 2006
Visit site
Andyrush - don't type in capitals love, it's classed as shouting!

Lolly x
can i say for typing i was unaware that it had come through in capitals once again very sorry if i have upset anybody this was not my intention as i did not mean to shout

Mar 25, 2006
Visit site
Its not true I am a caravan service engineer (self employed). What I have heard is that Insurance Companies are starting to insist that you have your pride and joy serviced every year. Maybe somone in the insurance industry will read this and put us wise.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts