Shower water problems on bailey

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi there does anybody know how to remove the shower mixer tap on bailey senator Arizona series 6 water leaking from underneath the shower cubicle when water system is pressurized

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I think that the majority of caravan taps are fixed in position the same as household taps with a back nut, so you would have to remove the tap from the back. However your leak could be due to a chafed pipe.

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I think that the majority of caravan taps are fixed in position the same as household taps with a back nut, so you would have to remove the tap from the back. However your leak could be due to a chafed pipe.
Gralay its the panel that the tap is mounted on that is the problem it goes from the shower tray to the top of shower cubicle ive cut all the sealer it still doesn't want to come away don't want to break the panel ( thanks for the reply)

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
What is on the other side of the panel your taps are fitted to?
Is it a wardrobe or cupboard??????

On many caravans access to the shower tap is through a panel in the adjoining area.
Have you looked there?

Reactions: Gralay
May 2, 2020
Visit site
The panel will be probably be glued to the wall and not needed to be removed to remove tap access to back nut of tap will probably be from other side of the wall
Gralay its the panel that the tap is mounted on that is the problem it goes from the shower tray to the top of shower cubicle ive cut all the sealer it still doesn't want to come away don't want to break the panel ( thanks for the reply)

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
What is on the other side of the panel your taps are fitted to?
Is it a wardrobe or cupboard??????

On many caravans access to the shower tap is through a panel in the adjoining area.
Have you looked there?
The shower is on the OSR of the caravan fully lined each side of the panel that the tap is mounted on no other access anywhere near it its right in the corner typical of a lot of bailey showers of that time 2008 (thanks)

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
The panel will be probably be glued to the wall and not needed to be removed to remove tap access to back nut of tap will probably be from other side of the wall
Gralay that's the same shower as i said cut off all the sealer no rear access don't want to break it with pulling it to hard. Top and bottom don't want to move.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Only trying to help as to the layout and what the shower and tap was like as you said you didn't know how to post pictures. You seem to have 2 posts going on the same subject this 1 in technical and the other 1 in brand banter

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You seem to have 2 posts going on the same subject this 1 in technical and the other 1 in brand banter

Moderator Note:

Almost identical topic in Brand Banter removed.
It is very annoying and very frustrating to have two topics running in different parts of the Forum.
Unfortunately I was unable to transfer any of the other replies from the other topic to this one.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It is a long time since I had the misfortune to work on what I think is your setup regarding the shower cubicle.
From thinking about it, I have a feeling that to get to the shower tap the whole cubicle has to come out, top, tray and sides as well as the back as they all interlock with each other.

If you look around the edges of each part you should find fixing screws covered with plastic "buttons".
To post a very useful set of pictures would be very helpful, Take the photos, put them on your computer then use the insert image button to add to the posting. You may have to resize to allow them to be posted.

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Only trying to help as to the layout and what the shower and tap was like as you said you didn't know how to post pictures. You seem to have 2 posts going on the same subject this 1 in technical and the other 1 in brand banter
I don't know how I managed to post on banter. Thanks for going to the bother of looking up the pictures of the shower

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Looking at the photo I would agree with Damian. There does not look to be any alternative to the whole shower having to come out. It will not be cheap but it looks like a job for the professionals.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts