single or twin axle?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
You're not getting the asparagus from a certain 'world-dominating' supermarket with which I have more than a passing acquaintance then, Steve. They apparently (according to news reports recently) bring theirs in from Peru, despite being in an area renowned for its local-grown asparagus!

Have a good weekend.....not too much butter on the asparagus, though, you know it's bad for you! LOL
Hi Sue

I read about the imported sparragrass at 'very little helps' but with my shopping bags recycled out of old socks and my living without ehu over this weekend my green credentials are intact and I will get ours from the bloke who grows it in a field near Pershore lol.

Steve could plant some now that he's become a son of the soil, I hope that you massage his back for him after he's been out planting all day.

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Hi Sue

I read about the imported sparragrass at 'very little helps' but with my shopping bags recycled out of old socks and my living without ehu over this weekend my green credentials are intact and I will get ours from the bloke who grows it in a field near Pershore lol.

Steve could plant some now that he's become a son of the soil, I hope that you massage his back for him after he's been out planting all day.
Planting asparagus....hmm, not likely, that's a long term crop - I don't think you can harvest it for 2 years - and I do prefer instant gratification! Well, crops that we can eat this year, at least!

As for the massage - but of course, Steve! ;o)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts