Sites for New Year, info please.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Happy New Year in Advace Forumulites,
Bedroom Decorated, Eldest son's( whom doesnt live at home ) redecoreted. So now time to get away.

We live in Rural Milton Keynes, wantintig to get away after the new year, North or South.
Two well behaved dogs, and also behaved handleres. ??? Within 150 miles, ish, prefereblley within 20 minutes walk to q dog friendly pUB. We like Devises, nice site great walk down canal. , we also love nice cl/cs sites.
Thanks Hutch

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Emmerson, on looking at KWP, I have it checked on google maps with the Dog and Doublet pub, so that could be a possibility.
Thanks and Merry Xmas.
Hutch.

Jul 20, 2016
Visit site
Where is everyone else going for New Year? We only got our van in the summer with the intention of not using it over the winter. However, so far we have been to Conkers & Windermere in Oct/Nov. Now we have just booked a site in Southport for 2 nights for New Year! It turns out, winter camping is just as good as summer, obviously minus the weather! My birthday is in Feb, and the OH suggested a cottage for my birthday, to which I declined... why have ribbon when you can have silk? Needless to say, the Van will be out again!

May 9, 2015
Visit site
hi i live in southport ,,take a walk out the back of the site and try the fisherman rest pub ,,great food nice atmosphere ,,10 mins walk from the site ,,

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts