Sites in the Peak District

May 7, 2007
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a site in the Peak District as I am thinking of going this Easter? I have been looking at Rivendale caravan park and Peak Gateway caravan park. I will be taking two five year old girls and bikes so would like easy access to The Tissington trail. Walking distance to a Pub would be even better.

Thanks

Jake

Dec 13, 2007
Visit site
Have you lookede at Callow Top near Ashbourne, it has kids entertanment, swimming pool (outdoor), a pub on site ,direct access to the tissington trail, and is walkable from the site into ashbourne, loads of places to visit within reasomnable car journey

hope this helps

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Hi Jake, we stayed at Rivendale caravan site for a week last August. it is a lovely site, it is about 5 miles from Ashbourne, with direct access to Tissington trail across the road from the site, or head towards Ashbourne for about 2 miles to Tissington village, where you will be able to get on the trail bike route from there. I would recommend this site, although the pub onsite is a little basic. Hope this helps.

May 7, 2007
Visit site
Hi Jake, we stayed at Rivendale caravan site for a week last August. it is a lovely site, it is about 5 miles from Ashbourne, with direct access to Tissington trail across the road from the site, or head towards Ashbourne for about 2 miles to Tissington village, where you will be able to get on the trail bike route from there. I would recommend this site, although the pub onsite is a little basic. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the advice, I have decided on Rivendale this time. I will check out Callow Top whilst in the area.

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts