Sites in Vendee on Coast

Mar 20, 2006
Visit site
Hello

I could do with some help picking a site for next years summer holidays. We are a family of three children 6, 12 and 15 - so a reasonably lively site to keep the teenager happy but with activities for the youngest. Looking at the Vendee around St Jean de Monts and really want a site right on the beach or within easy walking distance.

Have found one site "Camping Le Vieux Ranch" and would appreciate any feedback from anyone who has been there.

Many thanks

Mike

Nov 22, 2006
Visit site
Hi

I have stayed in the Vendee a few times and our family really enjoy a site near St Gilles Croix de Ville called La Garangoire part of Les Castels group.(www.camping-la-garangeoire.com)My kids are 14 and 15 and want to go back next year which i am now planning.It is a large well equiped site with very clean and plentifull facilites but with a cozy family feel about it.There are plenty of shops and things to do see in the area (the grand park or Parc du Pay du fou)should not be missed, suitable for all ages

Hope this helps and let me know if you want any more info.

Barry

Jun 6, 2005
Visit site
Hi

We are also looking for a site in the Vendee area, with children 16, 10, 8, we have previously been to La Loubine which was great but a bit geared up for teenagers and not so much for the younger ones. We have been looking at Les Amiaux at St Jean-de-Monts if anybody has any info on the site.

Much appreciated

Pauline

Mar 20, 2006
Visit site
Hi

I have stayed in the Vendee a few times and our family really enjoy a site near St Gilles Croix de Ville called La Garangoire part of Les Castels group.(www.camping-la-garangeoire.com)My kids are 14 and 15 and want to go back next year which i am now planning.It is a large well equiped site with very clean and plentifull facilites but with a cozy family feel about it.There are plenty of shops and things to do see in the area (the grand park or Parc du Pay du fou)should not be missed, suitable for all ages

Hope this helps and let me know if you want any more info.

Barry
Thanks Barry,

It does look a wonderful site on the net - but really looking for one very close to the beach.

Regards

Mar 20, 2006
Visit site
Hi

We are also looking for a site in the Vendee area, with children 16, 10, 8, we have previously been to La Loubine which was great but a bit geared up for teenagers and not so much for the younger ones. We have been looking at Les Amiaux at St Jean-de-Monts if anybody has any info on the site.

Much appreciated

Pauline
Does anyone have anything further ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts