Size of TV for Adria Matrix Axess M670?

Jun 3, 2016
Visit site
Whilst we are waiting to receive our 2015 Adria Matrix Axess we are preparing all the kit that needs to go in it. Above the fridge there is a cupboard with a TV bracket/arm fitted. Anyone who has this motorhome who can advice on what size TV you can fit in it? Ideally we want a 21 or 22 " but not sure if it will fit that. The dealer didn't know and the Adria tech data sheets or manual doesn't list it. :(

Thanks

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Don't know what size you need, but make sure you get one with 12v. We got our latest one from curry,s and it also has dvd buit in, which is very useful, as Tv reception out side the Uk, not always available, and you would need a satellite receiver, so don.t waste money on any other aerial
Personally I would wait until you have the van, before you start buying too much. I know it must be exciting for you, but also be aware of weight , it is easy to overload a van.

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
We purchased a Silver Edition M670SL this year. Dealer fitted the Avtex 18.5" TV/DVD television for us. I think 18.5" is as large as you can go with this instillation.

Regards

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts