Somers wood caravan park

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Receive a email this morning on my coming stay
We have had to put a few changes in place at this park enabling us to be Covid 19 compliant
Only one guest allowed in the reception and any one time
Can you please form a social distancing queue outside reception or wait in your vehicle until reception is free
You will be required to wear a mask in the reception and communal areas around the park
When will we be able to relax with this virus

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
That is hardly surprising, with the increase in Covid cases, it seems sensible to take precations.
Hutch That what my wife says but we will be sensible and continued wearing our masks and wash our hands and i am hoping to see my Cousin David he had Stroke leading to speech impediment he had cause of speech therapy and has had good recovery who lives in Market Bosworth :)

Last edited:

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
......When will we be able to relax with this virus
I'm sorry to say that it looks as though variations of Covid will continue to affect our lives for the foreseeable future.
It's something that we're going to have to learn to live with.
I hope that you have an enjoyable stay despite the precautions.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry to say that it looks as though variations of Covid will continue to affect our lives for the foreseeable future.
It's something that we're going to have to learn to live with.
I hope that you have an enjoyable stay despite the precautions.
Hi Parksy agreed with you wholeheartedly and hope it remains at this level and we enjoy our holiday :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts