South Wales Street Food Festival

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
The food “feastival” near Bridgend runs until 14 May. It’s a lovely much underrated area and the “ feastival” is worth going to if you are in that area. We are planning to go as our son lives quite close.

Reactions: Jcloughie and Hutch

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
As an ex valleys girl (Maesteg), I know Bridgend well. Good to see some life being injected back into the area. I agree with OC the area is underrated and there are lots of reasons to visit.
mel

Reactions: Jcloughie
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
As an ex valleys girl (Maesteg), I know Bridgend well. Good to see some life being injected back into the area. I agree with OC the area is underrated and there are lots of reasons to visit.
mel
What a coincidence, my son lives near to Maesteg in Coytrahen, and his partner is from Merthyr. Lovely area, and we lived in Cardiff for four years. Loved every minute of it.

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
What a coincidence, my son lives near to Maesteg in Coytrahen, and his partner is from Merthyr. Lovely area, and we lived in Cardiff for four years. Loved every minute of it.
We also lived in Cardiff and could not wait to move out as in generally it always seem to look dirty and OH is a genuine Taff. Even her brothers and sister have moved out of Cardiff. The only good thing was when rugby matches were being played.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
We also lived in Cardiff and could not wait to move out as in generally it always seem to look dirty and OH is a genuine Taff. Even her brothers and sister have moved out of Cardiff. The only good thing was when rugby matches were being played.
As Beachball says “ each to their own” 😃

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts