Sprite Musketeer TD is to be sold.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Yesterday I placed a post in Market Place but it doesn’t seem to have appeared amongst New Posts. Nor is the link to Practical Caravan “For Sale” section working as although that section works icw the Caravans for Sale website it doesn’t display my advert in the PC For Sale area.
So the advert can be viewed under CMHC Classifieds or the Caravans for Sale link below.

Here is my Market Place post in case it cannot be read by members:

We have decided to sell the caravan and all of its paraphernalia. The advert can be seen in CMHC, and Caravans for Sale website, but for some reason it hasn't appeared on the Practical Caravan For Sale area.

I can supply full details etc via PM if anyone wishes

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday I placed a post in Market Place but it doesn’t seem to have appeared amongst New Posts. Nor is the link to Practical Caravan “For Sale” section working as although that section works icw the Caravans for Sale website it doesn’t display my advert in the PC For Sale area.
So the advert can be viewed under CMHC Classifieds or the Caravans for Sale link below.

Here is my Market Place post in case it cannot be read by members:

We have decided to sell the caravan and all of its paraphernalia. The advert can be seen in CMHC, and Caravans for Sale website, but for some reason it hasn't appeared on the Practical Caravan For Sale area.

I can supply full details etc via PM if anyone wishes

Hello Otherclive,
What does icw mean

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site

The link is working Clive.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
The link is working Clive.

Parksy
Thanks but the link in my post direct to the Caravans For Sale website works. However the link from the Practical Caravan For Sale direct Caravans for Sale Website only shows four Sprite Musketeers and mine isn’t one of them. I’m not sure the Market Place and PCs links are fully developed.
Anyway thanks to you and Damian for enabling a work around. 👍

Reactions: Parksy
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
We Sold our Touring Caravan on Preloved might be another option for you
Thanks that’s an option I will look at. As things are at present I’m not expecting rapid progress so after a good clean and systems check it’s gone back into store. A near neighbours VED runs out at the end of March and they are SORN their motorhome.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts