Sterling elite 645 2016

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi all I have a annoying problem with my caravan The alde internal temperature display is about 8-10 degrees c out from what the caravan Display says that it is in the caravan I know that I can adjthe alde display by up too 5 degrees c does any one have any answers too why the temperature difference?. and also whereabouts can I find the thermostat too see if it needs cleaning
Thanks in advance
Adrian

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
The two temperature sensors are in different places. We just set the thermostat to a comfortable level on the Alde, note the temperature then set a comfortable level for night time and switch between the two.

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
We just set the temp to what we find correct. 24C on the display suits us and corresponds to 21.5-22C on an Oregon weather station indoor unit. I have since corrected the Alde display reading.
We don't bother changing it at night as the temp drop outside means the heating does its job better. Anyway I cannot sleep if my feet are cold!

Reactions: JezzerB
May 7, 2012
Visit site
I usually just set the temperature at what I think is right when I switch it on, and then adjust it up or down without relying on the reading as I am not convinced that it is that accurate. It may be due to the placement of sensors, but it does not seem to be that consistent.

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Im sure there was a post similar to this sometime ago and the readouts are not very accurate just set it to where you think it will be warm enough or even set the temp setting to 20 we find this just cosey .
Sir Roger

Reactions: JezzerB

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts