Storage near Rugby / Daventry / Crick / M1 J18

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Good evening,

I am currently looking for somewhere to store our Caravan and I would like to try and use recommendations rather than simply picking one from a website.

I have been looking at Whilton Caravan Storage at Whilton Marina, but am a bit put off by the limited opening times, giving that I will be looking to pick up our caravan after work in the early evening.

I am also interested in Torkington Caravan Store Ltd, near West Haddon, but not being able to park it yourself, I assume we have to leave keys for the Hitch and Wheel lock?

I am also looking at Dunchurch Secure Storage, but haven't been able to find out much about this.

Ideally we are looking for somewhere close to M1 Junction 18 ( Daventry / Rugby / Crick Area), with Hard Standing.
I am looking for flexible access, as we will probably be picking up in the early evening on most occasions.

Any comments or experiences with the above companies or any other recommendations would be very much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried Threadgolds Farm at Welton just off the A5, 01327 703646,he is very easy going and being a farm its open more or less whenever its daylight.We were there for about 7 years and very pleased.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts