Stowford farm practical caravan readers rallye

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi Joby, Ray and I will be there too. We've only been on one rally before in all the years we've been caravanning and we're really looking forward to it. See you there.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
This wil be our 4th PC rally in England and if it is anything like the others it will be well organised, and with lots of caravan related things going on. You can get as involved or not involved as you want, all the previous ones have been really good value, and have been at Stowford Meadows, in my view it is an ideal venue.

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
I am looking forward to the weekend but can u guys tell me how u know ur pitch numbers, have i missed something in the booking process as its my first rally?

May 11, 2008
Visit site
hi

this is our 1st rally as well,we are very excited as its our first trip out this year. do any of you have young children?
me and my wife will be going but we do not have young childen but friends that are also coming down do and the youngest is 2

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
I am looking forward to the weekend but can u guys tell me how u know ur pitch numbers, have i missed something in the booking process as its my first rally?
I am just bk from the rally, what a cracking site and weekend. I really enjoyed the whole rally and so did the kids, top marks to the magazine team for a great weekend.

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
Dear All,

Hope you all had a nice time at the Rally. Weather held up fairly well too!

We had a great time but would welcome any feedback as to whether you'd like a similar event next year, whether the price was ok and so on.

Thanks in anticipation

Nigel Donnelly

Editor

Practical Caravan

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
Hi Nigel

Yes most definately have one next year we had a great time and the BBQ was great also price was good to,we made a week of it and have only just come back.The Q&A sessions was also good thank all the staff as they all worked hard and kept me topped up with coffee many thanks.

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm a bit surprised that there's no more detailed info on the main website - or am I being dense?
We're on pitch BP83H on field 5 - I understand thats where the new loo block is located.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts