Subscription

Feb 15, 2020
Visit site
I decided to buy a subscription to Practical Caravan in early December as a present for my wife.
The system would not allow me to pay with a debit card. I paid with a credit card.
I decided to advise PC of the problem.
All correspondence is a automatic reply. Useless.
I persevered and after 3 weeks spoke with a person in a call centre. In South Africa.
Useless
I amazingly continued and tried the switchboard for future publishing who put me through to “John” answer phone. Left message. No call back.
Useless.
I then called the editorial no, 0207 042 4000
It doesn’t exist !!
Useless
I then called a mobile no for the adv dept.
Spoke with a person who would investigate.
Nothing so far...
Useless
I today had an email asking about my experience. Duly completed the survey and submitted.
It then disappeared.
Useless
I tried the editorial no again a few minutes ago.
It still doesn’t work.
You know what’s coming...
USELESS

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Welcome to the forum Derek. Hopefully Alan the Alien who is from the publication but oversees digital content will be able to help. He has done before.
In the meantime why not join in this friendly forum and tel us about your caravan.
Mel

Reactions: Parksy

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Derek,
Sorry you are having problems with the subscription.
I have sent a message to Future and hope that this will be sorted out very quickly.
I will keep an eye on the progress and chase as needed.

Reactions: Mel

SHaines

Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Visit site
I'm very sorry to see you've had to deal with these issues, Derek.

We're going to work with you to get this sorted out. Since we may need to get some additional details that we don't want to share publicly, I'll drop you an email.

The team to handle this won't be in the office this weekend, but we'll be sure to get in touch as soon as possible in the new week.

If anyone runs into an issue like this, feel free to hit the forums with a request for help, or just shoot me an email: steven.haines@futurenet.com. I'm not really the first line of defense against subscription issues, but would definitely point folks in the right direction before things get this frustrating.

Please hang in there just a bit longer.

Feb 15, 2020
Visit site
I'm very sorry to see you've had to deal with these issues, Derek.

We're going to work with you to get this sorted out. Since we may need to get some additional details that we don't want to share publicly, I'll drop you an email.

The team to handle this won't be in the office this weekend, but we'll be sure to get in touch as soon as possible in the new week.

If anyone runs into an issue like this, feel free to hit the forums with a request for help, or just shoot me an email: steven.haines@futurenet.com. I'm not really the first line of defense against subscription issues, but would definitely point folks in the right direction before things get this frustrating.

Please hang in there just a bit longer.
Thank you Steven, much appreciated. Derek

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts