Suncamp Awnings

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Having just bought our latest caravan last month we're looking for an awning, I think we're going to just have a large porch rather than a full awning although this isn't set in stone, anyway, has anybody had dealings with Suncamp awnings, the Galaxy in perticular, we like this awning but wonder about quality of these awnings are they anything like bradcot or Dorema but a fraction of the cost?

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
We bought a Sunncamp 390 Awning 2nd hand this year after talking to someone on a site who had one and swore by it.

Prior to that we had a smaller Outdoor Revolution Easi Porch awning and a full size 1050 Bradcot.

The Porch awning was just a bit too small by the time we had 4 bikes in it and the Bradcot took an age to put up and was very heavy.

Used the Sunncamp twice now and we love it. Quick to put up and pack away, plenty of space inside and not too heavy. Probably wouldn't stand up in a gale and not made out of the toughest materials but we only paid

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the comments, we're thinking of getting one in the early sales, but there is a very good offer on bay of flees including an annexe for alot lot less than the price of a premium brand,

Feb 15, 2009
Visit site
HI Mike re suncamp awning i have a 260 awning for sale if you are interested (if not allowed to sell on here MODS please remove )grey /Burgandy used 3 times excellent condition .can put up myself in 15/20 minutes with ease.very light will fit almost any van comes in its own holdall pegs the lot .only want

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts