sunncamp awnings

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi

looking at new awnings the sunncamp cardinal seems good value at £265 for a 900 to 925cm 5 piece awning plus skirt for van and curtains as anybody got any comments good or bad please

thanks

Keith

Jul 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Keith

I am not familiar with that particular awning but it sounds very cheap for an awning of that size.,I assume thats the new price?

When we bought our awning we opted for a good quality second hand Isabella which was a third the price of a new one but it was in remarkable condition and it served us well through last season as I am sure it will do for many seasons to come. My advice is to go to your local caravan dealers as they all have good second hand awnings which you should be able to inspect thoroughly before you buy and the 925 size is a more common size than our 1000 so you shouldn't have any problems sourcing a good one.

Finally, my only hesitation on that make you suggested would be the longevity and how it would handle the climate changes (hot/cold/wet/damp/dry etc) also if you do opt for that one check out the guarantee period bearing in mind that they are normally only used through six months of the year.

Hope this helps

Tom

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts