Swift Command and Sargent Tracking

Apr 13, 2021
Visit site
Has anyone experience of the Tracking side of things? I have a 14 day trial, with 9 days left to cancel and get a refund. Comments welcome.

I have eventually got the software set up, Both the iOS app, with which I am not impressed and access via the Swift Command website, very clunky design. There is a new app being developed. Hope it’s by someone who understands how to make software easy to use.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Has anyone experience of the Tracking side of things? I have a 14 day trial, with 9 days left to cancel and get a refund. Comments welcome.

I have eventually got the software set up, Both the iOS app, with which I am not impressed and access via the Swift Command website, very clunky design. There is a new app being developed. Hope it’s by someone who understands how to make software easy to use.

We have been using a tracker for many years although we do not have a Swift caravan. From home I am able to monitor the location of the caravan, see mileage done every months and also see the status of the battery on a daily basis.
Also the moment that anyone interferes with the caravan, we are notified and hopefully its removal can be prevented. If they removed the battery we are notified.
Not sure if yours offers the same features?

Apr 13, 2021
Visit site
We have been using a tracker for many years although we do not have a Swift caravan. From home I am able to monitor the location of the caravan, see mileage done every months and also see the status of the battery on a daily basis.
Also the moment that anyone interferes with the caravan, we are notified and hopefully its removal can be prevented. If they removed the battery we are notified.
Not sure if yours offers the same features?
Sounds like the Phantom offering that I have used for the last 16 years. Much better now than it was. I was happy with that service, but prices increased to above the saving I was making on insurance, the new caravan came with Swift Command that has a tracker included. The subscription is split into two parts. Data and Thatcham Tracking.the Data part is paid for for the first 3 years by Swift, the Thatcher tracking is £95 pa.

The features are similar, but no mileage report. It gives temperatures at can send alerts if it gets to freezing. (My first arrived last night) Not sure about battery alarms. The software is awful on my iPhone, unusable in parts. Badly designed and clunky. The worst iphone app I have used, by a long way. It works on an iPad, but it’s still badly designed and clunky. Looks as it’s designed by someone who has never coded for iOS. A new improved version is in progress. I suppose Swift don’t have much idea of software design, and don’t know how to find a good software designer.

I remember the phantom software was not very good in the early days. It didn’t measure voltage then, I upgraded the device about 12 years Ago to one that gave battery data. But the Phantom phone app has not developed much.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Yes we dumped the Tracker and had the Phantom Tracker installed. We were not looking to make any big savings on insurance, but did it for peace of mind and being able to monitor the caravan at any time. We had a 5 year subscription which worked out at less than £95 per annum.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts