Swift Conqueror 570 2011

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Skipjack.My Elite Searcher Im fairly sure has the same layout as yours .Ours is a 2010 model .Entry door turn right Fridge freezer on the right bedroom fixed bed to the left on into bathroom. Your bedroom layout maybe different but the heating is the same ,heating very good all round .
Sir Roger .

Apr 30, 2020
Visit site
Thanks Sir Roger hoping to pick up my Sterling Elite Amber once some of the travel restrictions have been lifted. Any areas to pay special attention to when viewing?

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Sir Roger hoping to pick up my Sterling Elite Amber once some of the travel restrictions have been lifted. Any areas to pay special attention to when viewing?
Hi Skipjack. Nothing really to report only that we found ours was the best van we have ever bought.Ten years old now never had damp problems.OOOps sorry we did have one damp problem that was at the flush tank fill tube. Our service engineer soon picked up on this and that problem we had to remove the fill tube and replace the "Oring" exept I put two new "o Rings " there are 3 grooves in the tube. Only one problem though you cannot buy the orings from dealers. I went to hydraulics dealer cost me two quid Apart from that enjoy your new van Im sure you will be pleased

Apr 30, 2020
Visit site
Hi Sir Roger,
We have a Sterling Europa 550 2009 at the moment so just updating a bit. Not had any serious problems so decided to stay with what me know. Having ATC and a 100w Solar Panel fitted as part of the px deal. Decided if for her indoors the bathroom area is not warm enough I have 60w caravan towel rail or if that's not enough for her who must be obeyed will fit some form of electric panel heater. Glad you enjoy your Sterling and hopefully soon we will be able to enjoy our caravans in a camping setting.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Skipjack, I am glad to see you are abiding to the rules of Caravanners, SWMBLO, is always correct, unless we are having a beer together.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts