Swift Sprite Super Quattro FB

Jan 10, 2009
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone else has one of these, if so does it come with a draining board, sink cover?

Only had ours a few weeks, I have emailed to the dealer but not got a response yet.

There are what look like 4 small conical feet in the cupboard above the sink and I was wondering if that's what they are for?

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Does your model have a microwave - otherwise is it possible that these 'feet' are to isolate one where fitted from some of the vibrations while travelling?

Jan 10, 2009
Visit site
Hi, yes we have got a microwave but that is already permanently fitted in it’s location.

I will chase up the dealer again.

was hoping someone on here might have the same

Jan 10, 2009
Visit site
Does your model have a microwave - otherwise is it possible that these 'feet' are to isolate one where fitted from some of the vibrations while travelling?
Just re read your post, I am wondering if the feet are off the microwave. But they are removed when the microwave is permanently screwed into its housing? Not that it makes any difference to me , but I was just interested where they belong

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
Not sure what those feet/conical items are but Sprites have a plastic draining board which sits on the worktop and drains into the sink.

It lives in it's own holder the cupboard under the sink as it doesn't really fit over the sink as a cover, plus its a bit unwieldy.

Looks like this:
DrainingBoard.jpg

Jan 10, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for posting that. After a bit of messing about being passed from one person to another, the dealer has supplied the same as your picture. Interesting, I never realised that holder in the cupboard was meant for that, even though we owned our old Quattro for 12 years, we always put our chopping board in there😀
Thanks for taking time to reply

Reactions: CustardAvenger
Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
A useful item we’ve bought for washing up time is an Addis 2 in 1 dish drying mat & Rack, if you want to see the actual item go on B & M website and look for item 341859, I doubt you will get one at BM as likely sold out but can get online from various places, it’s basically a thick foldable mat and a rack to put the plates etc when washed and waiting to dry, fits great on the glass top of the cooker and stops cooker lid getting scratched, get it for a fiver on BM but various prices elsewhere, I would def recommend as there’s never loads of room when washing after a meal.

BP

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts