Tesla model X Beware!

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Surely you would realise that a door was open especially as it is a right hand drive car?
Even in our antiquated 26 year old Corolla a red light flashes plus a warning sound if a door is not closed properly. I wonder if the driver has a driving licence?

Reactions: JezzerB
Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
The car would have been bonging like mad to tell the driver it was open-with full graphics to boot. Drunk, drugs or totally preoccupied driver? Either way not much different to opening a car door and someone driving past and taking it off! Or taking the handbrake off to drop a car back into a parking spot with the door open and taking it off on a concrete bollard-seen that happen! Good entertainment value on FB though!

Reactions: Dustydog
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
The car would have been bonging like mad to tell the driver it was open-with full graphics to boot. Drunk, drugs or totally preoccupied driver? Either way not much different to opening a car door and someone driving past and taking it off! Or taking the handbrake off to drop a car back into a parking spot with the door open and taking it off on a concrete bollard-seen that happen! Good entertainment value on FB though!
Not as bad as driving your car into your garage; with the kids two bikes still on the top. No bings and bangs to warn you, just the initial bang on impact.

• Haha
May 7, 2012
Visit site
I got that log in answer and as I am not a user I cannot see the point raised. My nephew is on his second Tesla though and swears by them, rather than at them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts