Thanks for having me...

Jun 18, 2020
Visit site
My name's Simon, I'm from Yorkshire, I'm 50 now and have been caravaning on and off since I was 5 years old. Back in 1975 I wasn't the owner or tow car driver!
I've owned around 7 caravans since I was old enough to have one (since around 1989).
Currently an owner of what I think is a mid 2000's Abbey Spektrum, I've owned this one a couple of years.
We have an annual holiday at Porth, Newquay, Cornwall, which is where I'm hoping to be able to go for a couple of weeks from the last week in July (2020). Last year we also went to Scotland.
I jumped the gun a little bit and asked a question before posting in this newbies section, sorry about that, at the time I didn't realise there was an introductions section.
I currently have concerns with/about the van's water system. We've never used it because we've always used on site facilities but this year we will have to use the water system. I currently don't even have a connector/pump that will plug into the van's water inlet port! My other thread is on the subject of the water works...

Simon

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the forum Simon, there is no problem about asking a question first, lets hope you get an answer.

TRENDING THREADS