The best County in the UK

Feb 4, 2014
Well, JA70, I know the population of Cornwall is a good deal less than many of our rich and colourful shires, but I'm surprised to hear you're having to make do with your own company!

May 15, 2014
The best county by far is that wonderfull little green gem on the south cast called Dorset.
It amuses some of us to see so many people rushing straight past it to get to Cornwall.
(I shall now take cover).
Rgds

Apr 28, 2011
Hahaha Wilbury I am rolling around the floor in stitches as I type this. Cornwall is by far the best county if it wasn't then why would everyone want to come here and us locals tend to stay local? Because there is know where quite like it. Also we have proper Cornish pasty's me ansome.
saying that I wouldn't mind taking a week in Dorset one day. Probably when fuel is under a pound a litre haha

Apr 28, 2011
CyberCynth said:
Well, JA70, I know the population of Cornwall is a good deal less than many of our rich and colourful shires, but I'm surprised to hear you're having to make do with your own company!
Billy no mates me haha.

Aug 1, 2014
Well I have lived in Both counties (Penryn & Beaminster) and they each have their individual charm and character, but now I am an Ex Pat living in France so each to their own.

Jan 19, 2015
Kernow is a fine County agreed
:)

The South West has some fine Counties

Devon and Dorset are lovely places

even if they do put the clotted cream on the wrong way around ;)

Apr 20, 2009
weyr said:
Kernow is a fine County agreed
:)

The South West has some fine Counties

Devon and Dorset are lovely places

even if they do put the clotted cream on the wrong way around ;)
So which is the correct way??????

I never ever put the cream on the wrong way...EVER

Just leave it off as I cant stand it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jan 19, 2015
Wow has 3 months and a 1 week really gone by !!

I know where you are coming from Emmerson
maybe one day Cornwall will regain Country status B)

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts