The future !

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
The Knaus Caravisio gets my vote. It looks like a seamless body so hopefully water ingress shouldn’t be a problem

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
No thanks Craig, that's to all of them. That of course comes from me who like to return to the days of proper interior design. Velour curtains and sculpted floral cushions. You know, proper '80s stuff. Now find me one with no damp. :silly:

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
The emphasis of the commentator is on being cool and different rather than being practical.

Some quotes :
"Think of how different you'll look!"
"If funky looks and fashion are important to you .."
"... important as a fashion statement"
"... you might want to pay more to be outrageous ..."

So I think we get the point of most of these designs.

My understanding of fashion though is that it is style adopted by most people or at least a distinct and identifiable sub-set. However, onlookers are going to regard most of these outfits as eccentricities, or a cry for attention, rather than a fashion statement.

The Airstream/Nest looks nice though.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
With cars getting lighter we do need some new thinking and there is plenty of that there. The VW with the slide out rear looks a very good idea which should work in practice. Most of the others apart from the small caravans like the Basecamp look a bit impractical but there are some ideas there which might work in the long term.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
On one of the smaller caravans the entrance door slides away from the side. I like that concept especially if the wind is blowing.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts