THE OLD BRICK KILNS CARAVAN PARK ( BEST OF BRITISH )

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
What this site like for the disabled i was going to book a super pitch in the Top section Adults Only when the warden told me there are steps down to the toilets so i am now near the disabled toilets but on a super pitch . Has any one been here can you tell me more about it then i will decide if it is suitable . Thanks

May 1, 2010
Visit site
We have visited this site when on rallies in November to visit the Thursford Spectacular Christmas Show. I cannot comment on the access for disabled but I can say that the owners are brilliant. The main toilet block, resturant and bar would appear to be wheel chair friendly. Look at the web site and talk to the owners I am sure they will site you in a suitable position. The site is on different levels and I can see that there are some pitches that would not have easy access to the facilities for disabled persons.
Hope this helps
HenryB

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Actually we are not going find out the site was on different levels and the Adults Section was not close to the toilets and they also said there were steps and they could put us near the main toilet block but the pitch was not suitable book somewhere else now thanks for any input...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts