The Ranch, Maybole, Ayr

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Morning Everyone,

The kids have a couple of in-service days coming up, so thinking of a long weekend here in November.

It looks great on the website and is Caravan Club affiliated, just looking to see if any of oyu have been recently and what you thought, good or bad.

If anyone can tell me there are any pitches with a view of the larger play park, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks in advance,

Alex.

Jul 22, 2005
Visit site
Alex we stayed there 2006, it has all the usual 'stuff' and even had a swimming pool - but go in late morning as it is mainly used by older vanners taking gentle exercise! the site was good but we prefer Craigie Gardens only because it is within walking distance of the town centre and beach.

Gardiners

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Hi Yvonne and thanks for the reply.

The pool is the main reason we're going. You know how unpredictable the weather can be in November, so thanks for the advice.

You obviously didn't have any complaints which is good.

Can you remember if the layout of the site allows any pitches to have a direct view of the larger playarea, ie, not the toddlers / little tykes one ?

Thanks again,

Alex.

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Hi Ken,

Thanks, I've been on the website. Lots of photos as you say, which is great.

Looks like a decent playarea, but still can't see how it fits into the park and whether there are pitches around it.

Not a problem, will ask the site when I book.

Thanks again,

Alex.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts