Thetford 262 level warning light

Jul 30, 2020
Visit site
The toilet full light has never worked on my second-hand Pegasus GT65 Rimini since I bought it. I have looked at advice videos here and on YouTube, and all show me a photo of the end of the cassette housing with the PCB and fuse assembly clearly visible. But my caravan doesn't have this assembly. Is it missing, or does the sensor work differently?

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Not sure about the wiring for that model but if you check out the companies web site you should get the answer.
As Clive says we have always found the light very pessimistic, coming on long before the cassette is full. Still it does mean if you find it comes on in the middle of the night you can wait until the morning to empty it.

Jul 30, 2020
Visit site
Well, mystery partly solved. The PCB is hidden behind a removable panel - partly addressing criticisms that it was too exposed. The PCB is also bigger than before. See two photos.

IMG_20200731_122728_400.jpg IMG_20200731_122956_177.jpg

I have brought the PCB and cassette home to test. I need to measure the relationship between the back of the cassette and the position of the PCB behind its panel.

Do one of my readers know if it is possible for the little red light to fail if the PCB seems to be working?

Jul 30, 2020
Visit site
Success. I have refitted the PCB and rested a magnet on it - and the little red light glows. So now to use it for real! Thank you all for your time.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts