Thetford c200e (electric flush)

Apr 18, 2020
Visit site
So finally got all my electrics sorted , with and thanks to everyone on here who helped with my previous problems)
Only to get parked up on Friday night filled flush toilet up, which then very Quickly drained into the cassette compartment. I didn’t know there was a drain plug. New to this and finding out quickly with our mistakes 😂😂😂
Anyway after draining it completely and wiping up the liquid , it turns out I have a leak at the BOTTOM of the toilet, on the bathroom floor. It seems to be at the base of the toilet
The toilet seems to be a complete unit and I can’t see where it’s coming from. Pretty sure it’s not the cassette
Has anyone come across this before and how would I fix it?
HELP🙏🙏🙏

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
Are you sure the flush tank isn't leaking. it is common for these to crack if the tank is left over winter with water in it. they freeze and split.

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Sure it's not just the residual from the compartment still appearing? As a comparison with a flush tank full of water - ever dropped and split a pint bottle of milk on the kitchen at home - mopping it up seems to take forever! I think the capacity of the flush tank is 9 litres!

Apr 18, 2020
Visit site
Are you sure the flush tank isn't leaking. it is common for these to crack if the tank is left over winter with water in it. they freeze and split.

Im really not sure what is wrong at the moment, I,ll get round to looking at the end of the week for any more clues.
it will be completely dry by then so I’ll fill up the flush to start
then actually fill the cassette compartment after that.

thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts