Thetford Control knob issue

Jul 23, 2022
Visit site
I’ve just tried to light one of my gas hobs but the control knob won’t push in. The cooker is a Thetford K1520. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue?

Thankfully all the other knobs are working perfectly.

Nov 4, 2007
Visit site
I had a similar problem. I pulled the control knob off to find a nut behind the knob that had loosened and dropped off the spindle. The nut was to secure the panel behind the knob. Replacing and tightening the nut solved the issue.

Reactions: Hutch
Jul 23, 2022
Visit site
All good. Embarrassing moment as I was trying to light the heat plate on the hob :relaxed::ROFLMAO:. That’ll teach me not to have too many beers before trying to cook.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
All good. Embarrassing moment as I was trying to light the heat plate on the hob :relaxed::ROFLMAO:. That’ll teach me not to have too many beers before trying to cook.
Most of us have been there and done that. Mrs H said the Califlower cheese is taking ages to cook, she had it in the main oven, but had the grill on. Oh well another bottle of wine.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hamitlg02, sounds like you should join the Woosie fest in Snainton, Yorkshire , at the Coachman Caravan site. Weekend of 7th October. So far 7 caravans.
You seem to have all the correct failures to join. 🍻🍷😂

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts