Toilet Cleaning

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Good evening all , I was just wondering since we have traveled back from France and had no flush in the toilet and we have done a few number ones :sick: whilst travelling , the plastic within the toilet seems to have lost its whiteness sort of speak !! :unsure:
What would people use to get the white back ?!

Craig .

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
Good evening all , I was just wondering since we have traveled back from France and had no flush in the toilet and we have done a few number ones :sick: whilst travelling , the plastic within the toilet seems to have lost its whiteness sort of speak !! :unsure:

Craig .

What you missed the target? I would try Thetford Toilet Bowl Cleaner.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Thetford-Toilet-Bowl-Cleaner-750ml/dp/B002L3H296

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
I've used this to clean the plastic surfaces in the washroom: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000ZJ46BA/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_tuMxDbSDSZ06C

It has also removed stains from the bowl... :S

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
In the past I have used Asda steralising Tablets .Dropped two into the toilet bowl fill up with warm water and leave for about 30 minutes. Brought our toilet bowl up clean and white .
Sir Roger.

Jan 26, 2020
Visit site
Baking soda is quite powerful, worked for some friends when they stumbled into the same situation. Just insists when you clean, thoroughness pays off.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Craig,
sadly all polymer plastics over time degrade and lose their whiteness. The Thetford toilet seats are the worst. Thetford do supply refreshing kits for some models.

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Almost certainly caused by limescale that has become stained. Try lemon juice, which is what most caravan makers recommend. Then use Elsan bowl cleaner. You pour this round the rim and leave. Remember whatever y use to respray the seals with Thetford seal spray.

Aug 9, 2020
Visit site

Craig .
When my wife annoys me I like to calm down by going to clean the toilet. With her toothbrush. ;)

TRENDING THREADS