Tracker Renewal

Mar 12, 2006
Visit site
I got my renewal through a few weeks ago from tracker quoting me £132 for 12 months subscription. I have just phoned them and the man told me the prices have come down in the last few weeks and it was now 39.95 per year or 99 pound for lifetime ownership of caravan, great news i have saved myself some money.

May 5, 2005
Visit site
re your comment Mikey,you are quite right about the broader picture but if tracker are so good why do C&CC isurance who I am with not give any extra discount.As an aside I had the letter from Tracker today giving me 14 days notice of disconnection if I did not renew.I rang them and after I said about the offer they said they had quoted renewal price of a car and it would be

Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
Its like anything they recommed they want you to have it but dont want to give anything back.

Im in the unfortunate situation of having a caravan stolen once and no-one will insure me unless i have tracker fitted and activated could have been worse as some are specifying Cassoa secure storage that would have killed my caravanning off.

With proactive they can track and get your van back within 1 hr.So shouldnt be too trashed but most important is i get all my internal bits back.

Its not just caravans though my brother is getting a new Focus ST and to get insurance he has to have tracker and thats all companies,so he has a choice either no insurance or no car your hands are tied really,not fair.

Just hope the day doesnt come when if you have a van over a certain value tracker fitted or no insurance?

May 5, 2005
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your van being stolen and I can see your point with the insurance.I accept that Tracker could locate the caravan quickly but whether the police would act that quickly is a different matter.Am in Northants and unless it is a serious crime eg burglars on premises we are told not to ring 999 but the police station number and can get answer machine at times.Rarely see a proper policeman just CPSO's no traffic police so a missing caravn is not going to be high on the list sadly.I hope that most caravan thieves know which are likely to have trackers and avoid them although a friend says that theives can use a scanner to locate the Tracker chip and remove it ,I have to say I have never heard of cases myself.Just hope Tracker works for you.

Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
Everytime i set it off they ring within 5 mins.

The police never even came to see us when the van was stolen that because it will waste their time and they will not get a result whereas tracker they can ,looks good on the stats.

The tracker systems i know of are not a chip its a unit thats works via gps and gsm so they can track both ways.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts