Travel

Apr 30, 2020
Visit site
I live in Wales but have a px deal arranged with a caravan dealer in England. The caravan dealer is open with social distancing arrangements in place. Can I legally do a round-trip to px and complete the deal?

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I live in Wales but have a px deal arranged with a caravan dealer in England. The caravan dealer is open with social distancing arrangements in place. Can I legally do a round-trip to px and complete the deal?
Surely Wales is still under restrictions and at present travel within a five mile radius other than essential. I’ve not seen my son since January and he lives in Swansea. Better check up on the Welsh regulations. England isn’t too fussed it seems 😱

Reactions: Beachball

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Having just read the rules relating to Wales and your question , the answer is NO you cannot do what you want to.
The Welsh rules state Local only, within 5 miles and only further than that for exceptional circumstances.
Collecting a caravan is not an "exceptional" reason.

As the Police are actively monitoring the movement of vehicles within Wales as well as in and out of Wales you would stand a very good chance of being stopped, fined and told to return home immediately.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
It what Damian says to Wales local within 5 miles i think you will have to wait for the ok on the Rules we had book a stay in North Wales in July but last night i have transfer it to June 2021

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts