Treamble valley cc site, perranporth, Cornwall

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jo-Anne
The site is typical CC standard with good selection of hardstanding pitches,although it is sloping. The lane that connects the site to the main road is narrow and in places you would not want to meet a large vehicle coming the other way.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As has been said, Treamble is a typical CC site.
Very well laid out and a choice of hardstandings or grass pitches.
Excellent dog walk on site with plenty more good dog walking near Perranporth.
The site has NO mobile phone signal on site, but it is available at the top of the hill on the roadway into the site.
Dont miss the entrance road to the site after leaving the main road or you WILL end up on a long circular route which is ONLY just wide enough for one vehicle, I know,,,,,done it, got the T shirt !

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
We booked in for 2 weeks a few years ago, but gave up after 10 days as it mostly rained. It is a nice site, but I cannot remember if anything is within walking distance as it is quite far from the village and I would not recommend walking along the road. The site is very hilly and if you want satellite reception try and find a site on top of one of the hills. As said even on top of the hill no mobile reception at all and as they are having issues with the CC wifi system you may not have wifi either. Nice site though as there is a lot to see in the area.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jo

Is this in addition or in place of our secret hidden gem stone?

Knowing you , you'll like St A but the CC site Treamble.......mmmm.
What do you want need is what matters.
Tell us and we can comment more constructively.

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Yes Alan this is in addition to the gem in April. Meeting friends there. I'll go and check it out while I'm down there in April tho. Hillhead has put me off some cc sites that I haven't been before you see.
Going Sutton on sea in May with 2 lots of friends go every year nice big grass pitches.

Mnd you craig just said "thought we was going gem again in the summer". Oh dear lol maybe a re think lol

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
How about Trewethett Farm or St Agnes CC sites?

Both have excellent sea views , sunsets, satellite tv works well and wifi. St Agnes has no toilet block but is very reasonably priced. Otherwise you could try Polmanter near St Ives, swimming pool , views and restaurant and comfy bar.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts