True Devonian

Apr 20, 2009
Born and bred and still here, do quite a few short breaks local as there is still lots of places to see.
We have stayed in recent years in and around Tavistock, lovely market town on the edge of Dartmoor, going again this year and will be on another site we havent tried yet.
Any more Devonians out there?

Nov 12, 2013
It is a beautiful part of the world – there must be more Devonian caravanners out there! It's certainly a popular destination for caravan holidays.

Dec 30, 2009
Another Kev here and another Devonian but Unfortunately My parents were in Germany at the time of my Birth BUT they are both from Plymouth.
My wife 2 dogs and I live in Tiverton and we also stay local for short breaks often going to cc site lakeside about 12 miles away.
We stayed at Tavistock ccc over new year as both our grown up kids and granddaughter live in Tavistock a very quaint market town

Apr 20, 2009
Hi Kev, Kev here ;)
Have stayed at the C+CC club site and enjoyed it, have also stayed at the Old Rectory, again nice (smallish) but massive pitch and the added bonus of the chickens visiting you in the awning B)
This year as we like to try different sites we are going to Langstone Manor, (still to book though).

Jun 16, 2010
hi we like widdicome farm devon adults only nice pitch nice little club house and a place to eat very friendly site cheers .tom

Apr 20, 2009
thomas_374576025 said:
hi we like widdicome farm devon adults only nice pitch nice little club house and a place to eat very friendly site cheers .tom
Hi Tom well this is on old thread, nice to see people still read it though.
Heard alot about Widdecombe, all good but it is only about 5 miles from me so a tad too close.
We are trying our first adult only site next in August, the reason we chose adults only was they seem to keep a
level reasonable pitch price through out the year (maybe a couple of quid difference), shouldn't have put that on here, you will all be booking adult only sites :(

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts