Truma heater tripping

May 31, 2022
Visit site
Hi guys, could I get some help on the issue I have with my truma electric heater in my bailey peagent senserre 2010, the power tripped on my hookup because I was boiling the kettle and the heater was on 2000watt but since then when I turn on the heater the green light on the thermostat switch just comes on for a second and that's it, the gas is working fine, I would appreciate some ideas that can help me, thanks guys.

Aug 12, 2008
Visit site
I have the same problem, also after running the heater at 2kw. If you get it repaired I would be very interested to know what the fault is, hopefully it won’t be too expensive!

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Some years back I had a similar problem Heater tripping. I found that the blow air fan on the Truma was partially blocked with fluff and dust, Quick whip around with a vacuum cleared it, allowed air to move freely,

Might help to check fan????

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
ThESE links to older threads may help, but like some threads we don’t always get final feedback on the outcome. Some of those posts are from Gary at Arc systems may be worth a follow up as Gary is still a contributor to the Forum

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, could I get some help on the issue I have with my truma electric heater in my bailey peagent senserre 2010, the power tripped on my hookup because I was boiling the kettle and the heater was on 2000watt but since then when I turn on the heater the green light on the thermostat switch just comes on for a second and that's it, the gas is working fine, I would appreciate some ideas that can help me, thanks guys.
What is tripping - mcb? - rcd? need to know.

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
The mcb tripped first then after I reset that the heater won't work.
If the mcb tripped then you have an overcurrent condition.RCD's only trip if there is an earth fault.
If the mcb trips immediately it is closed then you have a short circuit probably in the element.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts