Turning the front seating area into a bed

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Ok then, how do other forum members arrange their cushions when making up the bed?

This week, i've been turning the cushions over, putting the smaller back cushions against the side and the main cushions in the middle. Is this how it's done, as there's nothing mentioned about it in my manual!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
It depends if your seat cushions have knee rolls. On previous caravans where we had to make up the bed we tried to arrange the cushions so that the knee rolls were at the sides.

We used to place a large duvet over the cushions to sleep on which gave added warmth and comfort.

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
It depends if your seat cushions have knee rolls. On previous caravans where we had to make up the bed we tried to arrange the cushions so that the knee rolls were at the sides.

We used to place a large duvet over the cushions to sleep on which gave added warmth and comfort.
Can I ask which way people prefere to sleep, we have no front chest, so the bed is very spacious, and we sleep lengh ways, rether than accross, as i have to have my feet hanging over the end of a bed!!! lol Are we strange, or do others do this??

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
When we make our fron bedfor our daughter what we do is turn the cushions over and you find the knee rolls then dont become a problem.

We then cover the the cushions with largest sheet we can find

I hope this helps

Sir Roger

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts