TV for 2015 Bailey Unicorn Cadiz

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Hi.
We are due to collect the above van from dealers in 10 days time.
I noticed when we viewed it,it had a bracket behind the tall fridge to attach a tv which I presume slides in and out/folds in and out.
I didnt think to take measurements and was wondering if our present JVC 24 inch screen would fit onto the bracket or would I have to purchase one of those "Avtex"tv's.
The overall measurements of ours is 13" tall x 22"wide.
(I think it may be too big so would welcome any help please)
Thank you

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
My guess is it would be too big. You will need to know the ’VESA‘ size, probably 100. And the TV has to be the same. If the mount is not quick release one of these work well and the TV can be easily taken down for traveling.

See for info

In my opinion the Avtex are overpriced, (and I have one). Consider a Cello for 12 volt operation. But if you are not thinking of going off grid any 240 volt TV wil do and the choices are limitless. But for off grid use the TV needs to be 12 volt tolerant.

John

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
My daughter recently bought VESA adaptor from Amazon as she had similar problem. Hers wasn't quick realise though as it wasn't for a caravan. There are lots out there as it is not uncommon. We are due a new tv and its legs are too wide for the stand by 9cms, so we have bought VESA adaptor and leg kit. It was all because a recent thread about TVs led me to look at the age of ours and most unusually for me I asked my wife if she would like a new one which wouldn't require a Phd in Computer Science to find services from Freesat recorder, twin hard drive recorder Apple Tv and Freesat guide. One 37 inch Plasma Panasonic (circa 2007) looking for good home as too large for a caravan, but will warm lounge very well. :mad:

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi.
We are due to collect the above van from dealers in 10 days time.
I noticed when we viewed it,it had a bracket behind the tall fridge to attach a tv which I presume slides in and out/folds in and out.
I didnt think to take measurements and was wondering if our present JVC 24 inch screen would fit onto the bracket or would I have to purchase one of those "Avtex"tv's.
The overall measurements of ours is 13" tall x 22"wide.
(I think it may be too big so would welcome any help please)
Thank you
These brackets tend to fit ranges of TVs eg. 12 to 20 inch,24 to 32 inch etc. Weight is also another consideration.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts